Installing php_apc and php_curl on windows 64-bit systems
By Mansoor Khan last updated on August 03, 2016
Setting up PHP extensions php_curl and php_apc on windows 7
- If you're using windows 64-bit OS, download the 64-bit TS VC9 compiled DLL files i.e. php_apc.dll
and php_curl.dll, and store them in the PHP extensions directory.
- Enable these extensions in the PHP config file i.e. php.ini and you're good to go.
- If you're using WAMP, the extension directory can be found in the C:\wamp\bin\php\php<version>\ext.
- If all went well, you can see the APC and CURL extensions in the phpinfo page.
- To check PHP configuration settings on the server, create the following file, name it phpinfo.php and save it in c:\wamp\www folder.
<?php echo phpinfo(); ?>
- Now, browse to http://localhost/phpinfo.php and you'll see the PHP configuration and all the installed extensions.